Thing 123 Foundation has an active grants program.
The Foundation is regularly looking for qualified organizations whose
mission is consistent with that of the Foundation
- While the Foundation accepts unsolicited
grant requests or Letters of Intent (LOI),
it is under no obligation to respond to these requests.
- All Grant requests must include the following
- Legal Name and address of the requesting
- List of organization officers and contact
- Complete description of organization mission
- Complete description of the specific planned
use for the grant
- Identification of expected benefit from the
application of the grant
- Copy of most recent tax return (990-PF,
IRS Return of Private Foundation)
- Grant consideration will be given only to those
organizations that have submitted a complete the application with all
- Grants are awarded to United States or U.S.
based international organizations in adherence to the mission of the Thing
123 Foundation and its founding documents.
- Continuing long-term support for any
organization is not the intent of Thing 123 Foundation.
- All grant decisions are made by the Board of